Sunday, September 16, 2007


Ok.....Serious Palmer family debate about who exactly can jump the highest. (Long story that began the first day we met when I totally schooled him in a game of ultimate frisbee.) So anyways we decided to let the camera judge and I think this time he wins.

7 comments:

Patience said...

Well Kelti it looks awfully close. But then you have to consider the timing of the camera and the jump. Plus Bobby was taking the picture and he may have taken an extra second to snap the shot since he wants to win. I dunnoo....we maybe just have to see it live. I love the faces!

Tracy said...

Maybe Bobby wins for best facial expression, but I don't know about the highest jump... looks like its a close tie...

mb said...

You two are so cute!

Sheri said...

he only wins by a little bit!

Annie said...

Hum, I'd love to hear the history behind that one! :) Who jumps the highest? It's a toss up if you ask me.

Cyrus and Annie said...

Did Bobby dress specifically for the occasion? Love that picture.

kara said...

You Palmers are crazy.